PES 2020 EvoWeb Patch Season 2020
Version 3.5 Features:
Datapack 3.1 full compatibility
Authentic LaLiga SmartBank with real ftex kits and fonts
Update team data and coaches for LaLiga SmartBank
Update team data and coaches for RPL
New Minifaces for PSG, Monaco, Marseille, Lyon and Porto & Leeds
Some coaches have been updated (e.g. Arteta, Ancelotti, Moyes and Stankovic)
Add selected new faces (e.g. Turera, Griezmann, Silk, etc.)
Version 3.0 Features:
– Full Datapack 3.0 compatibility- Latest LiveUpdate included (Squads updated)- Licensed Crvena Zvezda & Salzburg added including Minifaces- Updated Team Data & licensed coaches for Ligue 1- Updated Team Data & licensed coaches for Serie A- Bundesliga, LaLiga & Premier League coaches updated- Several kits updated & new ones added- Bundesliga Lineups updated- Selected new faces added
How to install?
1. Install the newest Version of Sider (get familiar with it in case you never used it)
2. If you installed Version 1.0 or 2.0, delete the entire EvoWeb Patch folder from your livecpk folder first (very important to delete it because of removement of some files)
3. Now add the livepk folder from the Download to your Sider folder
4. Open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots if you haven’t already:
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits”
5. Add the EDIT00000000 file to Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020\Your number\save
6. Clean your WEPES folder if you added any Option Files before
7. Start Sider and play the game
Optional tight kit Kitserver Addon:
– This Addon for the Kitserver module changes all kits of the game to tight kits
1. Install the Kitserver module from juce if you haven’t already
2. Import everything from the Tight Kits Addon folder to your Kitserver content folder
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Will there be a CPK Version of it?
A: No, Sider is way more powerful, is online compatible and you won’t experience DpFileList Mismatches. Also way easier to release Updates.
Q: Do I need to Download all Folders separately or the All In One is enough?
A: All in One is enough. We just add those separate in case we release a quick fix, so that you only need to download that folder. The “Last updated marker” shows you when the file was updated.
Q: Why there is no full licensed LaLiga Smartbank etc.?
A: Doing such detailed work takes time, especially with the new font formats. Other stuff will be updated/released when ready, don’t ask for when, we can’t or won’t give you a date.
Q: I can only see 5 kits (4 outfield & 1 goalkeeper kit) in Editmode but that team needs his 5th, 6th kit, can you make it?
A: Be aware that Editmode always shows just 5 kits. At the kit selection screen when you play a match more can be displayed for selection.
Q: Can I use LiveUpdate with it?
A: If you play a Kickoff match with LiveUpdate on, created teams are back to default. We highly suggest to always disable it but with version 2.0 it’s actually possible to play with LiveUpdate on.
Q: Are new Faces part of the Patch?
A: A few have been added and certainly some more in the future but won’t be overloaded. We want to keep that simple. You can add your favourite faces yourself to the Faces folder.
Q: Will we get Bootpacks, Ballpacks, Scoreboard Packs, etc.?
A: That stuff is actually no part of this Patch. With all those Modules for Sider there will be and is already stuff like that out which is compatible with that Patch.
Download EvoWeb Patch
Separate downloads are not necessary if all in one is updated
updated Database: Download
Edit File: Download
Tight Kits Addon: Download
CYPES (Bundesliga Data)
@ NFS_FM (Some Logos)
juce & nesa24 (Sider)
MFZ69 (UniNameFontPermissions Tool)
Maritimo (Liga NOS fonts) all Facemakers